The Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association is currently accepting applications for the Awards and Scholarships listed below. Please be sure to extend this notification to all your club members.
If you should have any questions or inquiries, please email the Executive Board at email@example.com.
*Scholarships & Awards are ONLY available to members of the Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association.
Mom’s Career Award
Applications are due no later than October 25th, 2019.
The Mom’s Career Award has a value of $250.00 to an eligible Mom who is seeking to further her education for career advancement. Please see the attached application for the award’s criteria. The award will be presented at our next annual State Convention.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing in her local MMOTA Chapter for 5 concurrent years.
- Applicant must be seeking to further education or career advancement, or currently enrolled in same.
- Award given only once to any one applicant.
- Award money [$250.00] must be applied to the purchase of books, tools and or tuition.
- Each applicant must submit an essay of 500 words on the “Effect of Twins in your Life”.
Children’s Education Award
Applications are due no later than March 25th, 2020.
- Mother must currently be an active 5-year member of her MMOTA Chapter.
- Applicant must be seeking 2 or more years of further education or currently enrolled.
- Open to any child of a Mother of Twins.
- Award given once to any one applicant.
- A copy of school transcript must accompany application.
- Award money must be used for books, schools tools and or tuition.